Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hand Made Baby Blankets for Sale

A wonderful friend of mine hand crocheted three (3) baby blankets and gave them to me to sell to help fundraise for a Mission trip I am taking to India in July, 2012.
Out of respect for her request, I will look to sell these and put the profit toward the Mission trip. And I will not give a portion of the money to other ministries dear to me. As most of what I sell, I desire to give a percentage to other ministries and indigenous pastors who share the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
I am asking $20.00 a piece for the baby blankets. I took photos of them and felt them with my own hands, they are very soft and warm. They would make a great gift for a Baby Shower, or for any family expecting a new born.
Blankets measure about: 32" X 36".

This same friend made women's hats and sold them to help fundraise for a family in our church to adopt an orphan. I have one hat made by her that I would be willing to sell for $10.00.

I certainly hope to pass along the blessing that has been given to me.

Jesus bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment