Friday, February 17, 2012

Return of the Jedi 10th Anniversary Poster for Sale

I have a rare movie poster from the Star Wars film series that has been hand autographed by David Prowse who played Darth Vader. I have no idea what it is worth, but I have the feeling that it might be worth a lot of money. I have been trying to sell this piece for some time to raise funds toward mission work. If anyone knows of someone who would be willing to appraise it, and auction it, or just sell it off, I am looking to give 100% of the funds to the work of the Topeka Rescue Mission.

Return of the Jedi 10th Anniversary Poster (Image 39" X 25"; Poster 41" X 27"). Poster produced by Kilian Enterprises. Artwork by Drew Struzan. Limited to an Edition of 2,500. Autographed by David Prowse (Darth Vader) and Drew Struzan. Poster comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. Poster is in Excellent to Mint Condition.



No comments:

Post a Comment